COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
RESPONDING TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Our Service does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGIES
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our Service
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information that we collect from you:
- At your request.
- With general public. We may share total amount of tasks created on our Service and total time tracked with our Service for marketing purposes without connection to users.
- For legal reasons. We may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request.
LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET RESOURCES
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Service, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Service. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Service, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
App Dev Academy Ltd.
15, Klenova street